Monday, June 30, 2008

Arty Girlz challenge - Nature


Well I finally got here!!


I didn't think that I would do it, but pure determination and here it is my card for this weeks challenge.

I cut the large green leaf and ladybird using a template that I got from a craft magazine. I put this as my centre piece of the card, and used leaf and flower peel offs around and a couple of flower and butterfly gems.

To finish off I used a leaf punch on two of the corners and a green ribbon with butterflies on down one side.

4 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...

swee card sarah love the ladybird it really pops of the card.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Unknown said...

Yay you did it, and a fab card it is too. I wonder what tomorrows challenge will be? Good luck in the draw.
Jx

Julie Allain said...

Gorgeous card Sarah I love the lady bird

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz 'Nature' Challenge xx

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah pop over to my blog Re: my birthday PIF, there is something on there for you ;)
Jx