Sunday, June 29, 2008

Busy, Busy,Busy

Hello, I am still here!!

I have been very busy this week with work and lots of people have wanted my attention this week! It has been very nice catching up with friends and going shopping.

I did start the Arty Girlz challenge "Nature", which is definately a challenge for me this week, but the time has gone so quickly that I'm not sure wether I will actually finish it. In fact I should say start it as I only really made a ladybird and a leaf using a template that I had. That was as far as I have got!!

I have found that, yes I have become addicted to scrapbooking already! I only have done 3 Lo and half way through a 4th, and I found myself spending a rather large amount of money on papers and scrapbooking kits ready for the vast amount of photo's that I have put into a box ready to go into my book.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW Sarah you have been busy, I'm sure that you can catch up on the challenge if this week escapes you completely. It's nice to realise that some people actually do have lives out there away from the craft tables LOL

Leona said...

lol Sarah..... i knew you would become addicted, shame i have gone the other way i am now swaying towards the card side again!Even though i have just brouhgt a new BIA....... Take care L x