Sunday, June 22, 2008

Steve & Karoline wedding Lo


I finished this Lo of Steve and Karoline last night. This was a hard one as it took me 2 days to decide on which backing papers to use.
Then it took me about one and half hours to decide how to arrange the photo's.
Eventually I decided on the 2 backing papers, and how the photo's should be positioned then it all fell into place.


I used some nice wedding stickers and a bride and grooms outfit, along with some nice wording.
To finish I used 2 red gerbera flowers that I had left over from making the wedding invitations.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wowsers Sarah, I love this LO and the papers are perfect!

Becky said...

Hi sarah! Love your LO and the papers look fab!
Love Becky xx

Leona said...

This is a beautiful lo Sarah wtg you, i see you now have the scrapping bug aswell lol. you'll never have no money now....