Thursday, July 3, 2008

Silver wedding and a motorbike!!


This card was a real challenge for me.

A lady I work with in the pet shop gets me to make cards for her family and friends. About 4 weeks ago she asked me to make a 25th wedding anniversary card for a couple who likes Harley Davisons. If I could find nothing then he likes golf and she was into computers and phones, hmm this was a challenge.

Usually a 25th anniversary was silver, hearts and flowers etc. So I set out to find a Harley Davison which was hard but eventually I found this postcard from foilplay

I layered it onto silver mirri card and a orange card. I still needed the anniversary feel to the card so I used silver lettering and some sparkly gems, and finished off with a silver heart topper.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great card Sarah, and you stepped up to the challenge far better than I could have, I think I would have run for the hills LOL
Jx