Monday, September 1, 2008

Chloe's 1st Lo


This is a Lo that my daughter Chloe has done. She is 5 years old and she loved this photo of herself and nanny Jane's dog ozzy!


After staying at Jane's last week Chloe has been asking everyday to do some crafting, as nanny Jane had given her a file for keepin some Lo in.

Well today while I was waiting for my shopping to be delivered I helped Chloe choose some papers and a couple of toppers for her LO.


I think she really liked doing this and I'm Sure she will grow up with the crafting bug!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am one very happy Nanny Jane :)
Chloe you clever girl, what a beautiful 1st LO and I forgot that you had that photo taken with Ozzy!
love Nanny xx

Crissi Harvey said...

well done chloe what a pretty lay out love the picture of you and nanny janes dog.

crissi xx

Julie Allain said...

Chloe you are a natural this layout is fantastic!!!

How lovely to start scrapbooking so young it will be lovely for Chloe to capture her childhood memories and to look back when she's an adult

Well done Chloe :) xx