Monday, September 1, 2008

Arty Girlz Challange - Summer


Hopefully I have got this in on time, for the arty girlz challenge this week. The theme this week is summer.

What a great theme, especially as I havn't long come back from my holiday in Paignton. Unfortunately the weather wasn't hot and sunny and we didn't get to spend any time on the beach. So I dug out this photo of my son and daughter on the beach at Cornwall 2 years ago.


I used some co-ordinating papers and brads from "hot off the press", and a couple of toppers from my craft box.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah, I love this LO and what a fabby take on the summer theme, can't beat seeing kids having fun on the beach!
Jx

Crissi Harvey said...

great lay out sarah love the papers and the photo is lovely.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Julie Allain said...

Your layout is gorgeous Sarah I love the photo

I've just come back from holiday too and didn't have good weather either

Where has our Summer gone I think we need a search party lol

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz once again xx