Monday, September 29, 2008

Arty Girlz Challenge - Autumn


This is my Lo for this weeks challenge which is Autumn.


The Photo is of our dog Fimble, when I took her for a walk earlier in the week. I sometimes take her down to Corsham Park, where there is open fields and a large lake. In the summer months sometimes they have people sailing on the lake, and it is very pretty mid autumn when all the trees are going red and the leaves are crispy.

It is also very pretty when it is frosty or when it has snowed.

For the background paper I used some leaf paper that I have from a nature kit and I punched out lots of leaves from 5 different shades of green.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww Sarah, Fim looks in fantastic shaope there, she is such a sweet dog (very quiet to compared to my 2 pooches LOL}

I love how you have done this LO and can't wait to come back down again and look through your fab album!

hugs
Jane x