Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Anniversary


Well Here I am after what seems along time away from my blog!


Friends have got me onto facebook, so I spend many a night now chatting with friends, but also my photo printer has packed up, so as at the moment I can't print any photo's off to use for scrapbooking. I can only download them onto laptop.
Good news though and I have ordered a new all in one photo printer that I can use for my camera and for the laptop...yippeee hopefully it will be here by next week.
This card is one that my friend asked me to make for her parents Anniversary, but it is slightly different then your usual ones as there anniversary was on halloween so she wanted it with a halloween theme. There is nothing more that I like when making cards is a good challenge.


Here it is and yes they were very pleased with the card, in fact they loved it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW Sarah thats an excellent card, I love it!
Missed you
Jx