Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bye Bye Carly!


This is a Lo that I have started and finished today. I only decided to do this on Monday, frame it and give it to Carly on Thursday night, when we Pet shop Girls go out for a meal.


The hardest part was getting photo's of every one. This I finally managed and received the last photo only half an hour ago. The actual photo of Carly (in the middle) was kindly got with out her knowing and it was a passport photo, which I had to then take a photo of and enlarge.

We are a good bunch at the pet shop, and sadly Carly left 2 weeks ago, I made her a lovely leaving card and we all got her a present.

Tomorrow night we all go out for a meal in our local Indian so I decided to do a LO of all of us so she can remember us, and I framed it as a surprise gift. Hope she likes it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow what an amazing gift, this is lovely and I bet that she was thrilled to bits with it.
Hope you had a great meal together too!
Jx